Your support of our association with your time will ensure an ever-brightening future for our alma mater.
We need your help to make the Burke Alumni Association successful!
Ways you can help:
- Time: Donate your time on the Alumni Association Board or alumni events.
- Talent: Donate your talents toward Alumni Association efforts.
- Treasure: Donate financially to keep the association growing.
Volunteer Positions Needed:
- Event Planning: Choose a current Burke Alumni event to plan, or create a new one! If you’re a planner, this is for you! Time commitment is dependent on the event. New events could include things like a chili cook-off, bowling, spaghetti feed, golf outing, car show, and so much more!
- Event Staff: Help at various events such as the Homecoming Tailgate, Outstanding Burke Alumni Banquet, Burke Bash. Areas of need are: helping to plan/brainstorm ideas for successful events, setting up/tearing down, greeting attendees.
We can’t do it without your help!