Last modified: October 8, 2020
The OMAHA BURKE HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (“BAA” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website BurkeHighAlumni.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Included Collection. This policy applies to information we collect on this Website; in email, text messages, or any other electronic communications between you and this Website.
Excluded Collection. This policy does not apply to information collected by us, offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated any third party; or by any third party, including through any application, advertising, or other content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Burke High School Alumni Association, 12200 Burke Street, Omaha, Nebraska 68154.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Types of Information. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and graduation year (“personal information”). We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us.
The information you provide may be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Principal Uses. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with notices of events that may be of interest to you.
• To provide you with notices of goods and services that may be of interest to you.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you may request.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Non-Personal Information. We may disclose aggregated information or other information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
• To organizations related to Burke High School (including Burke High School, Omaha Public Schools, reunion committees or other similar organizations).
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our stated purposes and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
Sale or Marketing. We do not sell or otherwise provide your information for marketing purposes.
Other Disclosures. We may disclose your personal information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BAA or others.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your record.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
Burke High School Alumni Association, 12200 Burke Street, Omaha, Nebraska 68154